So, where do we "Send Feedback"? RRS feed

• Question

•  

The help menu offers this option, but the website we are driven to has nothing of the sort. I have dug through the newsgroup often, but nothing resembling a feedback thread is jumping to the foreground for me. I see lots of issues/answers, but no general feedback. Yes, the website does say, "Share your feedback with other OneCare users and see what they have to say", but, no offense, newsgroups have a feeling to me that I am throwing my issue into an unmonitored hopper and I don't want to give feedback to other users as it is not their product to develop/improve.

So, what would make using the newsgroup more palatable? Specifically, I would like to see a sub-board for feedback (if there is not going to be a "real" feedback mechanism as the help menu implies) with wish-list, complaint, and comment topics. There are a lot of things I would like to see added, and more that I find mind-bendingly annoying about this product.

Furthermore, I would like to see an easily accessible (read: not requiring an elaborate search to find) Known Issue list so we know what is being worked on from a technical support/code change aspect. Also, a list of features requested thus far, so we know what has been requested already, and MS will know what everyone is clamoring for. We could even make that feature list with a polling option - you can only vote once for a particular feature/enhancement based on WLID - so MS knows what the users want the most.

If the answer is going to be to just post my issues/concerns in the warren of topics here, then please change the help menu. I'll send feedback in the mail.

Saturday, December 1, 2007 4:47 PM

Answers

• Hi Chris

If you are looking for a place to send feedback open the OneCare UI>Help in the upper right corner>send feedback> feedback right hand side>Click on Windows OneCare and the next page you will be able to give all the feedback you want or you can save this URL and find it any time https://feedback.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wlonecare

chuck

Sunday, December 2, 2007 6:04 PM