change the view of contacts related to spacific account RRS feed

• Question

•  

hi

im tring to change the view of contacts related to spcific account so that i can see both active and not active contacts of the account, i tried to set as defalt the option that i want (on the more actions)but it's not working

is there any other way to do it? (im probably donig somthing wrong) 

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:50 AM

Answers

• More Actions will not provide a way to change default views associated to records.  Check out the Settings area, Customization, select the Entity Account and review the view available, make changes or create new Public views.  You can also create an Advanced Find view and save that to your My Views list.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:16 PM

All replies

•  

Is this in an Account form?  I've opened an account in my CRM 4.0 system, clicked on contacts and found that it shows active and inactive contacts. Or do you mean somewhere else?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:40 AM
  • More Actions will not provide a way to change default views associated to records.  Check out the Settings area, Customization, select the Entity Account and review the view available, make changes or create new Public views.  You can also create an Advanced Find view and save that to your My Views list.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:16 PM