none
Why do you guys make everything so complicated and incomprehesible

Question

• Nothing is straight forward and there is no logic to where to post a query. This goes hand in hand with the lack of cohesiveness in the system itself. I want to understand why and what is the logic behind the fact that I cannot use Edge when I log on as a domain administrator. It is not the built in administrator account yet it tells me that I cannot use Edge cannot be opened using a built-in administrator account which I am not. WTF, who the hell designed this s.... Where the hell can I ask about it? Why if I disabled location tracing MSDN forums still opens in Hebrew. Why the hell do you think that you can dictate to users what they should do?

Instead of simplifying things some not so clever dick decides how I should work or not. Maybe it's time to chuck Windows out the door.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:32 PM

Answers

• Nothing is straight forward and there is no logic to where to post a query. This goes hand in hand with the lack of cohesiveness in the system itself. I want to understand why and what is the logic behind the fact that I cannot use Edge when I log on as a domain administrator. It is not the built in administrator account yet it tells me that I cannot use Edge cannot be opened using a built-in administrator account which I am not. WTF, who the hell designed this s.... Where the hell can I ask about it?  

I'd try them over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-msedge

Why if I disabled location tracing MSDN forums still opens in Hebrew. Why the hell do you think that you can dictate to users what they should do?

Instead of simplifying things some not so clever dick decides how I should work or not. Maybe it's time to chuck Windows out the door.

The forums application reads from IE (or Edge) settings to know the default language. If you don't allow that then its hard to say what language you might get. Again I'd ask in Edge or IE forums about that.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie

(p.s. if you post over there with this tone I wouldn't expect help from anyone. The support these forums provide is almost all peer level support. We don't work for Microsoft and do this on our own time)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:57 PM