none
heyy there, RRS feed

• Question

• am currently working as a financial analyser.. can anyone please recommend any microsoft course which will help me improve my skills and knowledge in my stream?? please help..
    Monday, December 22, 2014 5:17 AM

Answers

• Well, none of the Microsoft courses deal directly with financial analysis... but many of the tools can be useful for financial analysis if properly used and configured. I presume that you have already considered the courses on Microsoft Excel; if you learn Excel in depth you can perform significantly complex analyses within a spreadsheet. Other tools that could be useful are the Business Intelligence tools in SQL Server, presuming that the financial data that you want to analyze is stored in (or can be made accessible from) a SQL Server Database. Courses 20466C and 20467C teach about these tools (and some others that you probably won't use for financial analysis).
    • Marked as answer by matthew mathai Monday, December 29, 2014 4:59 AM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 8:02 AM
  • Heyy Matthew,

I would like to give u my view on the above course. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is not just the next release of a great product. It is, in fact, a generational shift in business software, delivering new levels of capability, unmatched agility, and a compelling and empowering user experience. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 sets a new standard for simplicity. 

Varnaaz, Bangalore, in my experience is one of the best, reputed Microsoft Training Center located in Bangalore. It offers various courses like Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 HR, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Production, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Technical, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Process Manufacturing and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Retail.

Since your choice of interest is in the finance stream, I would like you to look up all the courses provided under Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance.

I hope this was useful.

Good luck!

Regards,

Lena 

• Marked as answer by matthew mathai Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:48 AM
    Monday, December 29, 2014 6:28 AM

All replies

• Well, none of the Microsoft courses deal directly with financial analysis... but many of the tools can be useful for financial analysis if properly used and configured. I presume that you have already considered the courses on Microsoft Excel; if you learn Excel in depth you can perform significantly complex analyses within a spreadsheet. Other tools that could be useful are the Business Intelligence tools in SQL Server, presuming that the financial data that you want to analyze is stored in (or can be made accessible from) a SQL Server Database. Courses 20466C and 20467C teach about these tools (and some others that you probably won't use for financial analysis).
    • Marked as answer by matthew mathai Monday, December 29, 2014 4:59 AM
    Monday, December 22, 2014 8:02 AM
  • Dear Alberto Poblacion,

Thank u for the reply. It surely has helped me and i'll definitely look into it.

Also Sir, i would like to know your view on Microsoft Dynamics courses. And can u please recommend a training center for the same in India??

Thanking you,

Matthew Mathai

Monday, December 29, 2014 5:37 AM
  • Heyy Matthew,

I would like to give u my view on the above course. Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is not just the next release of a great product. It is, in fact, a generational shift in business software, delivering new levels of capability, unmatched agility, and a compelling and empowering user experience. At the same time, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 sets a new standard for simplicity. 

Varnaaz, Bangalore, in my experience is one of the best, reputed Microsoft Training Center located in Bangalore. It offers various courses like Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 HR, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Production, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Project Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Technical, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Process Manufacturing and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Retail.

Since your choice of interest is in the finance stream, I would like you to look up all the courses provided under Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance.

I hope this was useful.

Good luck!

Regards,

Lena 

• Marked as answer by matthew mathai Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:48 AM
    Monday, December 29, 2014 6:28 AM