none
About MCITP Server 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys, just after some quick feedback that could help me out.

I have been studying towards MCITP Enterprise Admin in my free time over the last 2 years (I don't have much free time) and I have only to complete 70-643 and 70-647 to complete this.

My situation has changed and I am now under pressure with my job becomming redundant and I want a good cert to take to the market. I have about 2 months to do this.

The big question, is it worth just sitting 70-646 to get a MCITP Server 2008 cert to take to market?

I have looked at the market and want to complete MCTS in SCCM and SCOM to meet market demand in Australia. So I do not want to spend too much time on certs that I cannot use, I completed 70-652 in Virtualization last year and have more focus to get MCITP Virtualization Admin to peer with my VCP for the top prioty. I just want to get the right job with Server 2008 and mainly virtualization.

I already have MCSE in NT4, 2000 but not 2003.

Thanks in advance

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If you are focusing on VPC than I think 646 is enough for you but with 646 if you will join some big Enterprise so your head will be under the chopping box so I will suggest you that take some CBTs (TrainSignal or CBT Nuggets) they will help you in real and quick manner and you will learn more than your expectations from these CBTs.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007/2010, M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008, M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2, URL: http://blog.WhatDoUC.net Phone: +923008210320
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:27 AM