none
do you wanna free e-books RRS feed

• Question

•  

i hve a huge collection of computers and other e-books. i cud mail you if you wish. just name the book
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:31 PM

All replies

• Hey...yeah...i am a novel-freak as well...plz do mail....i would appreciate the monk who sold his ferrari...<<everybody semms to talk about it a lot,but i havent yet read it>>...and the love story by erich segal<<again....many ppl keep talking about it....but i don rem ever reading it>>....plz mail to vandanarocks@gmail.com ...thanks!!
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:16 AM
  •  

sorry i dont have this one, actually i have the collection of computer books plus shakespears.
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:32 AM
  • Dude,

Put all the books in to a single folder.. Zip it... then upload it somewhere..
    Post the link..
    Everyone can download..
    It'll be useful for everyone..

Regards,
    NAREN

Sunday, September 16, 2007 5:10 AM

• I too having good collection computer and embedded ebook collection.
    If any one wanna tell me. i ll send if i have. Cant upload coz its 4GB ebooks.

Monday, September 17, 2007 5:10 AM
  • its in GBs, can you give me any idea where to upload

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 1:35 PM
  • For those of u who want to download books better visit flazx.com

and to upload files u can got megashare.com or rapidshare.com or megaupload.com though i find megashare to be best and i have a premium account as well.... if u need the password and user name... just tell me...

Thursday, September 20, 2007 10:32 PM
  • U guys can visit www.flazx.com, there is a great collection of computer related e-books.
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 9:11 PM
  • hello,
    i m a student of BCA.
    and i want some e-books,could u help me?
    i want the books of software engineering.
    plz tell me which one is good for me.
    thanks...
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 6:27 AM