none
Lederboard panel has not updated ... RRS feed

• Question

• My leaderboard panel (classic version) has not updated real status. It show 3327 downloads (constant) at least one week , maybe more,  I multiply times tested it and it does not reflect actual downloads... Just in case I count downloads manually and it should be greater then 3500 ...  So I also lost at least 50 points ...

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:27 PM

Answers

• Other people have reported that Gallery activity, like new scripts added to the Gallery, are not reflected lately in the profile activities or statistics. I would suggest you email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:33 PM

All replies

• Other people have reported that Gallery activity, like new scripts added to the Gallery, are not reflected lately in the profile activities or statistics. I would suggest you email fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:33 PM
  • Thanks.
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:36 PM
  • This thread discusses the same issue:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/53f850c8-d68c-45e5-a5e7-55c42d03ba5b/code-galleries-activities-are-not-sync-with-msdn-profile?forum=Profile

If you get a response, please update us, as many would like to know if this will be fixed (myself included).

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 4:41 PM
  • I received feedback :

"

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have escalated the below issue to our engineering team and the team is actively working on it.

We will let you know the updates accordingly.

"

Thursday, March 3, 2016 8:16 PM
  • Still your facing the same problem, or is it clear ?

Regards,

P.Maruthi

Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:25 AM
  • We tested with another user yesterday and found that his count increased when we downloaded his Gallery contribution. Is it possible that the statistics do not increment when the person that published the code downloads it? Maybe it had to be someone else. Or perhaps the problem was recently fixed.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 12:31 PM
  • Go to link https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/Universal-Touch-Screen-942e781b and try to download , this downloads will be counted for this particular project, but have never counted in total...

Total 3327 still same at least 10 days. Above project had to bring 50 points (now already 76 downloads), but no any updates in total score (still 2440) .

Just in case if you count downloads manually it should be 3576 (classic still show 3327)    ...

Something wrong with points calculations and total downloads calculations...

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:52 PM
  • I just downloaded what you linked. Did the count increment?

I note this link is not in the TechNet Gallery. I do not know if that matters.

Edit: I forgot to check before I downloaded, but now I see 77 downloads for that code submission. This may not show in your profile, and may not increment your grand total of downloads, as reported in your profile.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:52 PM
  • Project itself show 77 downloads, before 76 - its work correctly, but again problem in total calculations for all 17 projects, TOTAL downloads  still same 3327 .

It must increment grand total and it must increment total points 20, 50, 100, ... downloads -  (usually pointes increment  delay 1..3 hours ... now left 2 weeks ) 

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/v1/vasily%20kalugin   

Thanks.

Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:43 PM
  • I received this feedback

" We have received an update from engineering team that the issue has been resolved. Galleries service is processing the activities for the past two weeks."

But would like inform, that it is just partly true - started counts downloads, it is correct. But still problem with counts grand total downloads and calculating points.

Example: project https://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/Universal-Touch-Screen-942e781b  it has 81 downloads and it should has +20 + 50 points ...

+50 points was lost ...  Grand Total downloads show 3382 but if manually counts it should be 3625  error - 7% (for my projects it just 250 but for projects which has thousands downloads ???? ) ...

Monday, March 14, 2016 1:05 PM
  • This issue was fixed for me...

Thanks.

Monday, March 28, 2016 1:34 PM