How can I obtain an online training/exam for MOS? RRS feed

• Question

• Can I obtain an online training for MOS expert exam? And, how to get an online exam, rather than attending an IT professional institution? 

Thank you, 

Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:06 PM

Answers

• Exams can only be taken at certified Microsoft Exam Partners such as Prometric.  There is no way to take an exam online.

You should be able to find online MOS training providers by doing a serach via Google.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 2:28 AM
    Monday, June 20, 2011 9:00 AM
  • Hi,

MOS exams are being delivered by Certiport (www.certiport.com). You always have to go to an examinstitue to take an exam even if this is online because they all need to be proctored by someone. As for the online materials you can take a look here: http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/Catalog.aspx?brand=learning and search for the exam training you like.

If you like to take a practice test have a look at certiport and look for certiprep test which will prepare you for the exam. Not free though!

My Blog...

Maurice
    Monday, June 20, 2011 10:00 PM

All replies

• Exams can only be taken at certified Microsoft Exam Partners such as Prometric.  There is no way to take an exam online.

You should be able to find online MOS training providers by doing a serach via Google.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Monday, June 20, 2011 9:00 AM
  • Hi,

MOS exams are being delivered by Certiport (www.certiport.com). You always have to go to an examinstitue to take an exam even if this is online because they all need to be proctored by someone. As for the online materials you can take a look here: http://learning.microsoft.com/Manager/Catalog.aspx?brand=learning and search for the exam training you like.

If you like to take a practice test have a look at certiport and look for certiprep test which will prepare you for the exam. Not free though!

My Blog...

Maurice
    Monday, June 20, 2011 10:00 PM