www.collectfortune.com is not indexed!!! RRS feed

Answers

• I can access your site at www.collectfortune.com

regarding your other post... Did you mean that you want people to access both the www and non www versions of your site?

Monday, November 10, 2008 6:59 PM

All replies

• Anybody out there know have access to review my website www.collectfortune.com to see why it is not indexed. Microsoft? Brett? www.fortunecollection.com. Microsoft search engine dumps all my previous indexed pages. why?

thanks

Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:59 PM
  • Hi,

Sorry for the delay. frames are ok, but if you haven't done so yet, you should take a look at your site through FireFox. There seems to be a few issues. When was the last time you changed anything major on your site? Have you considered placing a link to your sitemap in your robots.txt file?

Brett

Friday, October 17, 2008 4:58 PM
  • Brett,

There are working fine with FireFox.  Now, my www.collectfortune.com website is indexed. However, www.fortunecollection.com only is indexed the homepage.

Is it the prefix a problem, with www or without?  How do I go about to add sitemap.xml in robots.txt file? Do I just put it in the robots.txt file?

Ex: www.fortunecollection.com\sitemap.xml

thanks,

Kc

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 3:04 AM
  • Unfortunately, sdraccessories.com is not working with IE and as it is working with Firefox, I can only assume it is a configuration error. I've tried accessing your site from both my work network and from home without success. You may want to research how to canonicalize your site if you do not already know how to do that. It will help you consolidate link juice and help your ranking.

for the sitemap it would be:

sitemap: http://www.fortunecollection.com\sitemap.xml 

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:13 AM
  • Brett,

You said that you can not access my www.fortunecollection.com or sdraccessories.com? It is confused me when you replied my posts and mentioned another websites.  I can access it fine.  (Maybe, you might access when I was working on it.) However, it is still indexed only my homepage and nothing else. 

Can you check it out 1 more time?  I really apperciate your help buddy!

Keith 

Thursday, November 6, 2008 10:34 PM
  • I can access your site at www.collectfortune.com

regarding your other post... Did you mean that you want people to access both the www and non www versions of your site?

Monday, November 10, 2008 6:59 PM