MOS vs MCAS 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Now that the 2007 exams are name MOS instead of MCAS, have the exams changed or just their names?

I have taken numerous MOS exams from 97 to 2010, but found the questions on the MCAS to be the hardest.  I passed the PowerPoint MCAS, but was not successful on the Word or Excel MCAS and am preparing to take Access 2007.  Just wondering what to expect now that it is MOS and not MCAS.

Rhonda S Slack
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 5:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Rhonda,

Your assumption is right. It is only a name change. The contents of the exams is still the same. There has been a revision but that is only in the fact that there was no expert exam in the 2007 series but now there is. So concluding: if you thought that 2007 were the hardest ones they still are. I also took so and passed them all but i also think they are tricky to do. I have to say that i like the expert exams the most because they really ask the best out of you :-)

Good luck on taking the Access exam. My opinion... good exam but not that difficult. But then again ik work on a daily basis with Access.

btw if you want a new cert for 2007 you can either download them or order them via Certiport. I kept the old ones i like them (stands out in retrospect to the others)

Maurice
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:23 AM
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:36 PM