none
Prep Materials for 70-433 RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Richard,

I did the 70-433 in the past and I only used the linked Slef-Paced training kit you linked. But additionally I played around a lot with SQL Server. So after each chapter inside the book I played around for hours! I really wanted to fully understand and see what SQL Server was doing and how it is doing and what else is possible.

Regarding your question: No, the other books you linked have other topics inside, too. 70-433 is an exam about SQL Server 2008 (maybe updated to R2 - not sure about this point) so there shouldn't be any 2012 related questions. And there wasn't any azure questions inside the exam when I did it - that could have been changed but I wouldn't expect that (No Azure inside Skills Measured).

And maybe you want to check out the SQL Server 2012 exams:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-sql-server-data-platform.aspx

If you want to start with SQL Server 2008 (nothing wrong with that in my eyes), then you should check out the 2 for 1 offers Jeff posted. (Should be sticky in the forum). When you get a full paid voucher for a SQl Server 2008 exam, you will get a free voucher for a SQL Server 2012 exam! I think that sounds interesting.

I hope this helped a little.

With kidn regards,

Konrad

Monday, April 30, 2012 1:42 PM
    Answerer