none
70-640 Exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

im planning on writing 70-640 exam in couple of weeks. I had couple of questions.

I wanted to know how long do they give you to write the exam ?

How many questions do they give you for the exam ?

The test prep course I am going through it refers alot to windows vista instead of windows 7. i am a little confused. Is this outdated information which I have.

I am reviewing the prep test course from testking.com is there any other resource I should use as well which would help me prepare for the exam.

thank you

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:39 AM

Answers

• I wanted to know how long do they give you to write the exam ?

If you want to know the total time allocated for the exam, you can go to www.prometric.com and follow the steps for signing up for the exam (you can cancel before the step where you enter any personal information). It will show you the length of the time slot, typically somewhere around three and a half hours for most exams. The actual time available for answering questions will be shorter, somewhere around 2 and a half hours.

How many questions do they give you for the exam ?

The number of questions varies from exam to exam, but is normally around 45.

The test prep course I am going through it refers alot to windows vista instead of windows 7. i am a little confused. Is this outdated information which I have.

This is an indication of low quality in those prep materials. Since many things are similar in Vista and Windows 7, they just did a copy-and-paste from their Vista materials into the Windows 7 course, and then forgot to properly edit the pasted paragraphs.

• Marked as answer by mFarazk Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:31 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 7:59 AM