Well we got a new site...BUT???? RRS feed

• Question

• We have now a very new site of student rockstar's with a very new and exciting look.

I know the site is still under construction. But many portion of the site needs changes

First : Rockstar list

First thing to say that the ranking of the rokstar is really unusual as far as I remember

PREVIOUS LIST

1.Harshil Patel

2.Rajkumar Mundel

3.narasiman jayachandran

4. MD.JABED HUSSAIN

5.Karicherla purnima

6.vashistha pathak

7.YOGESH SAXENA

8.VARUN PATHAK

9.aleem ullah

10.Tejpal Choudhary

11.SanketShah

12.Varun Modi

13. anand .S

NEW LIST

1 senthil vel senthil_vel_4c4d15
    2 Prasanna Kumar T E K Prasanna_Kumar T E K_5d8706
    3 Harshil Patel Harshil_Patel_1ad3b5
    3 Rajkumar Mundel Rajkumar_Mundel_365c55
    5 Vittal Karjol Vittal_Karjol_777e74
    6 SWAMY ADAPA SWAMY_ADAPA_31d4aa

Second : Photographs on the front page

Photographs on the front page of student rockstar is also unusual it should also be corrected............

Monday, September 3, 2007 2:51 PM

All replies

• Thanks  for the info

But where did you get the list of the new winners

The new site is under construction ......so how come?
    Monday, September 3, 2007 3:06 PM
  • The new site & winners list was displayed for few moments.... but now they are again making changes!!!!

Monday, September 3, 2007 3:15 PM
  • man that page that is being shown is not the winners list, but the student rockstars, its the same page we had in the last contest that shows the current rankings of the members.

We guys have signed up for the contest, and hence our names are there, and yes we signed up a day before the registration opened Smile......
    Monday, September 3, 2007 3:46 PM
  •  

Nice to hear the up-date from u.....
    Monday, September 3, 2007 5:37 PM

• Hey.............I signed in with my old ID.............it showed me to profile........info........... filled it & gave submit..........2 -3 times i gave submit......but there is no info..u have SUBMITTED SUCCESFULLY.............

tell me weather i will be informed through mail..........or i will have fill my profile again
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 1:35 AM
  •  

I too have the same problem... by submiting my user name & password the explorer falls in a loop of errors...

and fail to login.

But I also access internet through my advance sony E mobile phone.... through that I was able to register...

but still through Internet Explorer and Opera, I am facing the same problem.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 2:33 AM
  •  

Well Clear out the cookies and offline files from the IE and Opera.. I think opera dosent support the rockstar site so well.. so dont use it for rockstar...

I was able to register using IE.. Firefox still faces errors signing in Rockstar site...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 4:59 AM
  • Hey man even through i have registered on the site, the next time i login to the site it directly takes me to the Registration Form fillup page, i dont know whats happening. Then when i fill up te registration page, it says that this email is already used. hahaha

it is saying to me that my email is already been used by me earlier, then why does it redirect me directly to the registration form page when i signin Stick out tongue
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 6:04 AM
  • Hi,

I think the website will lead all activities today after 5 pm ...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 6:49 AM
  •  

Hi

I am trying to open User profile page through IE 7.0. Opera, Firefox but unable to do it.................

Do you guys facing the same problem??????

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 8:07 AM
  • I m having problem in Firefox but in IE-6 I m able to log in successfully..
    Tuesday, September 4, 2007 8:10 AM
  • I'm able to navigate through the site using Firefox itself... Till now I've not had any reason to switch to IE. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.6...
    Wednesday, September 5, 2007 6:44 PM
  • I used FF exclusively for the 1st rockstar contest, and even now i am using FireFOx, have4n;t faced any probs yet Smile
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 6:01 AM
  •  

I dont hve prob. with firefox...... it works well
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:44 AM
  • Well try this out... 1st log into hotmail A/c. Then in another page log into the ms forums...
    Now open a new page and try login into the STudent rockstar.. I hv problem then.....
    Thursday, September 6, 2007 4:30 PM