Money Plus Home & Business Sunset currency issue - cannot remove GBP from invoices / Accounts Receivable account RRS feed

• Question

• I am using this software to maintain my small business tax records.  I have the global default currency set at Australian dollars (AUD).  The main functions I need are those of entering invoices, paying invoices, and noting business-related expenses.

For each individual account except Accounts Receivable the option to select specific currency for that account is available and set at AUD.

For Accounts Receivable (the account from which all invoices are generated) that option is not present and the currency for all invoices is stuck on pounds sterling (GBP).  This means that it will not accept a payment received in Australian dollars, so the only workaround I have identified thus far is to record everything as if it were GBP.  This is really annoying; it means that invoices must be generated in other software and those data double-handled.  

I really would love to get the Money default actually set at Australian dollars, not just pretending it is.  My computer language default is set at Australian English.  I'm in Win 8.1 and starting to wonder if there is a secret system setting overriding everything ... but really I'm fairly convinced it's a glitch with the Sunset software.  Incidentally, I have installed the US version of Money Sunset, not the British!  The plot thickens.

Specifically, I need to get invoices working in AUD.  Can you help?  Many thanks for having a go. 

• Edited by HiPlateau Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:37 AM
    Saturday, June 28, 2014 8:30 AM