none
Browse Forums Users RRS feed

• Question

• After the points re-calculation has taken place, the users' standing changed as well. Do you plan to adjust this page to reflect the current points?
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Sunday, July 17, 2011 6:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Yes, We will update the page based on current new points. It is in our backlog.
    Forums Program Manager
    Monday, July 18, 2011 6:44 PM
  • After the points re-calculation has taken place, the users' standing changed as well. Do you plan to adjust this page to reflect the current points?

My blog

I assume that this has been updated, right?
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:20 AM
  • No, it has not been updated and this is very easy to check. Click on Browse Forum Users and observe that the placement of the users don't correspond to their points.

My blog
    Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:51 AM
  • Since adding this to our backlog, I don't think it is likely we will be updating this page. Instead, we'll probably get rid of it, moving it over to the profile/recognition team as part of a filter/sort user directory. 
    Community Forums Program Manager
    • Proposed as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Monday, October 17, 2011 4:11 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Naomi N Monday, October 17, 2011 11:59 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 4:11 AM
    Answerer
  • I actually liked this page and checked from time to time where I am standing. 

My blog
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:59 AM
  • We aren't saying this view of data isn't important, but instead, let's get it right and not build multiple ones.  
    Monday, October 17, 2011 3:54 PM
    Answerer
  • My question is - will I be able to somehow see the total stats of all users and so compare where I'm standing? Say, based on the current page (outdated) I can see that I'm on the 5th place.

My blog

• Edited by Naomi N Monday, October 17, 2011 4:08 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2011 4:08 PM
  • That is the idea, yes. No schedule for it at this time though.  
    Monday, October 17, 2011 5:13 PM
    Answerer
  • I think this question is answered. Is something being planned? Yes. Brent and Arun explained that plan. We won't always have a question answered a specific way that we want it to.

Great discusssion! Thanks Naomi!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Monday, October 17, 2011 6:45 PM