eSATA PCI-express card that works WHS RRS feed

• Question

• I have WHS Power Pack 3 on Dell PowerEdge T110.  I recently bought HighPoint Rocket 622A and installed it at a PCI-express slot.  The device could not start.  The device manager show the yellow triangle, suggesting that the driver is wrong. However, I have tried the newest drivers from the company web site.  Do you have a driver for this card that works with WHS?  If so, can you tell me where I can get one?  Alternatively, do you know any PCI-express eSATA card that works well with WHS Power Pack 3?  If so, please let me know the catalog number of the card.  Thank you, LSW

Sunday, August 3, 2014 12:22 AM

All replies

• Did you install the 32-bit 2003 driver v1.2.0.4?

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.

Sunday, August 3, 2014 12:13 PM
  • Dear Phil:  Thank you for your inputs!   I downloaded the file, installed it, rebooted the computer, and went back to the device manager.  The problem persists.   "Device cannot start".   Is this a chip issue?  The PCI-express card uses the Marvel chip. Do you know of any issues with the chip?   Also, what else I can do to trouble shoot. Thank you, LSW
    Sunday, August 3, 2014 7:56 PM