MCITP 70-680 Exam Certificate query RRS feed

• Question

•  I have cleared my 70-680 windows 7 configuration Exam on 6th February 2013. I was able to download Transcript but cannot download certificate till date. I did contact Regional help center they raised a request and then after a week closed it saying this is a technical issue and they have escalated this to the Technical team. But the Result is still i cannot download my MCITP Certificate or Logo.... Did this happened to any one or am i the only one facing this kind of issue.. Will i be able to get the certificate in near future or i have to Just forget it
    Sunday, March 3, 2013 7:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This happens from time to time. If you have a request in with the Regional help center I would suggest that you contact them again to ensure that they resolve the issue for you.

Congratulation on passing the exam!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Sunday, March 3, 2013 5:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This happens from time to time. If you have a request in with the Regional help center I would suggest that you contact them again to ensure that they resolve the issue for you.

Congratulation on passing the exam!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Sunday, March 3, 2013 5:12 PM
  • Another thread was started about this on 1st March and the OP took their exam on 14th February so it certainly looks as if there's a problem http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-AU/CertGeneral/thread/2a7f715d-aac3-408a-a4c2-2defef623f52

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Sunday, March 3, 2013 9:15 PM