Exams and Certificate issue RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Support,

Please i need your help as from 2 days I passed the 70-412 exam , but i did not receive any email from Microsoft or appears on my MCP account that i passed the exam, in addition to i should get MCSA certificate as i passed the following 3 exams (70-410, 70-411, 70-412)

Please advice,

Regards

Mahmoud Zidan

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 9:30 AM

Answers

• Hi.

Sometimes it takes up to a seven (7) days for a passed exam to show up on your transcript. As well, sometimes the passed exam will appear but the new title (MCSA) will appear after a couple more days.

If it doesn't show up after seven (7) days, I recommend calling the Microsoft Certification support group. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for Microsoft Certification support. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. As well, the page includes email and phone contact information so you can talk with them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

By the way, paper certificates are no longer mailed. However, once your MCSA title appears, you can order a transcript or download the XPS or PDF version of the certificate so you can print it yourself.

This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT staff and trainers. Rarely do Microsoft employees help.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:36 PM
    Answerer