Hide the Custom Entity attributes RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I am in CRm 4.0..I have to hide the custom attributes in the customer relationship entity that is linked with accounts entity.Actually there is no Forms and View tab in the Customer Relationship entity.I have to hide the party 2 and Role 2 attributes in the Relationship tab..

the path of this relationship is:

Sales-->Accounts-->Existing Account-->Details--Relationship-->New Customer Relationship-->Party 2 or Role 2

Please help me out....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:07 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As you have experienced, there are no config possibilities.

In our case we have created a customentity for this, and hidden the standard relationship form (put this in form load : if (document.getElementById('navRelationships') != null) document.getElementById('navRelationships').style.display = "none"; ). I know this is not expected, but the easiest solution.

Following this thinking you would have to create a custom entity that connects Account/Contact with Users.

... and that's it.

Morten

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As you have experienced, there are no config possibilities.

In our case we have created a customentity for this, and hidden the standard relationship form (put this in form load : if (document.getElementById('navRelationships') != null) document.getElementById('navRelationships').style.display = "none"; ). I know this is not expected, but the easiest solution.

Following this thinking you would have to create a custom entity that connects Account/Contact with Users.

... and that's it.

Morten

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 6:37 AM
  • Thank you for your reply Morten..

i will try the above solution..

Regards

Arun
    Tuesday, April 28, 2009 7:08 AM