A BUG IN ACTIVATION CLIENT CAN PIRATE WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMATE(SP1) AT AN ALARMING RATE RRS feed

• Question

• I am from India; I am currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and I had completed my first 2 semesters. I belong to Ranchi, Capital of Jharkhand state.

I had found a bug in Windows Vista through which piracy of Windows Vista Ultimate (SP1) can be increased at an alarming rate if it is found by some bad people. I am trying to contact Microsoft India from last 2 months so that I can report this bug but none of the lower level authorities are responding properly. I had no mechanism to contact Microsoft, so I am writing this. Also I use dialup connection to connect to internet with a speed of 44.2kbps(kilobits per second)

I need a proper and secure platform to present this to Microsoft Windows Team. As if some evil people come to know about the bug, they will pirate the Windows Vista at an alarming rate.

ABOUT THE BUG

There is a bug in Windows Vista activation client which locks the activation period to 30 days. Only simple manual implementation is needed and non-activated copies work till 2025 (shown by controlled experiments). If this bug gets opened in the market, it can pirate Windows Vista. So, I want to report this bug to Microsoft but I am not getting a proper and secured platform.

This bug is very easy to implement; it is based on the Complex analysis of Space and time in computers. This is an entirely new concept in the world of Computers and I got it accidently. The concept is heavy but the implementation is very easy. The implementation can be made even by a novice as the technical details are not required (Like the knowledge of Registry etc.)

So, Kindly tell me how to Contact Microsoft to report this bug. If not reported, it can cause disaster.

• Edited by frosterrace Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:21 PM
    Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:35 PM

Answers

• Hello Frosterrace,

I have provided your information to the appropriate location. Thank you very very much for letting us know :-).

Stephen Holm, MS
    WGA Forum Manager
    Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Monday, October 13, 2008 6:45 PM
    Monday, October 13, 2008 6:37 PM

All replies

• frosterrace said:

I am from India; I am currently doing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and I had completed my first 2 semesters. I belong to Ranchi, Capital of Jharkhand state.

I had found a bug in Windows Vista through which piracy of Windows Vista Ultimate (SP1) can be increased at an alarming rate if it is found by some bad people. I am trying to contact Microsoft India from last 2 months so that I can report this bug but none of the lower level authorities are responding properly. I had no mechanism to contact Microsoft, so I am writing this. Also I use dialup connection to connect to internet with a speed of 44.2kbps(kilobits per second)

I need a proper and secure platform to present this to Microsoft Windows Team. As if some evil people come to know about the bug, they will pirate the Windows Vista at an alarming rate.

ABOUT THE BUG

There is a bug in Windows Vista activation client which locks the activation period to 30 days. Only simple manual implementation is needed and non-activated copies work till 2025 (shown by controlled experiments). If this bug gets opened in the market, it can pirate Windows Vista. So, I want to report this bug to Microsoft but I am not getting a proper and secured platform.

This bug is very easy to implement; it is based on the Complex analysis of Space and time in computers. This is an entirely new concept in the world of Computers and I got it accidently. The concept is heavy but the implementation is very easy. The implementation can be made even by a novice as the technical details are not required (Like the knowledge of Registry etc.)

So, Kindly tell me how to Contact Microsoft to report this bug. If not reported, it can cause disaster.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:38 PM
  • Hello Frosterrace,

I have provided your information to the appropriate location. Thank you very very much for letting us know :-).

Stephen Holm, MS
    WGA Forum Manager
    Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Monday, October 13, 2008 6:45 PM
    Monday, October 13, 2008 6:37 PM
  • Frosterrace,

Please monitor this forum. We may need to get your email so we can start an open dialog.  Again we appreciate your help.

Stephen Holm, MS
    WGA Forum Manager
    Stephen Holm
    Monday, October 13, 2008 6:46 PM
  •  Sir,
    My E-mail Id is ayush27.04.2006@gmail.com. If you need anything, kindly inform me as soon as you can. I can send you the proof and everything what you want. Even we can have video Conferencing also. If you want anything, you can contact on my mobile.
    My mobile number is +919304099417. Please contact me, it is an urgent call from my side.
    Thanks.
    Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:34 AM
  • Sir,
    My name is Mohit Abhishek from India. Kindly tell me to whom you had forwarded this message. I want credit for my discovery.
    Saturday, October 18, 2008 7:37 AM
  • Hello sir,
    I am Mohit here. Actually, many bad people in our country is trying to give me threatening to disclose this bug. They are also trying to offer be many things so that they can sell pirated copies.

I am not telling them. They are giving me extreme threatening to tell the bug. Sir, please help me. I cannot take action against them because they are very powerful people in our city. I want Micorosft to take action against them. But first please provide me a secure and proper platform to tell this to Microsoft. At this stage, I don't want credit or anything else. Please help me.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mohit Abhishek 
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:46 AM