• Question

• Hi, If some one give me explanation why apear that massage on log in to folders, not work any sub menu for windows exlorer,  add folder to Mesh... log in without any broblem on dialog box, but, when start load page from internet explorer, background is damm and massage appear...

"This service isn't available right now. Please try again later"

when choose diffrent user, is back to work, access to everything for that user. I check Microsoft ID that used to Mesh, is work on all other Microsoft services. Thanks in advance!

Monday, December 21, 2009 7:33 PM

Answers

• Yes, Not have other option. Change Live ID and connect without problem. However, think roots of problem in Microsoft side, how that particular ID not recognized on Mesh only, not have any tools to find whre is settings been change to create that issue. Other problem recognized with new user, if Mesh software installed with previous user, computer added to Mesh Live Desktop, signin with second user use in that computer, give error to add computer to Mesh devices. Only when reinstall all from scrach, is working. Thanks for sharing your expertize! Happy New Year!
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:38 PM

All replies

• So, you're saying that you cannot log into the Live Desktop with one ID, but you can with a different one?
    Have you ever been able to login with that LiveID on the Live Desktop?
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, December 21, 2009 7:45 PM
  • Hello, Yes. First time when I create Microsoft ID and try sign in to all used services. I current time i move from one computer to different and try re-log all services from diffrent account, linked with my main. So, now is sign in to service, but not disply desktop folders, with massage try refresh or try latter.
    Monday, December 21, 2009 8:12 PM
  • Try deleting your temporary Internet files and cookies in Internet Explorer. If that still doesn't work, try resetting IE to default - Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Reset to Defaults.

Also, check the date and time on the PC, though I doubt this is an issue since you are able to login with the other Live ID.

Can you try logging into the Live Desktop with this failing LiveID on another PC?
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:08 PM
  • Hello, Thank you for advice! Try everything per your list. Result is same. Try login with that LiveID on different computers, same error massage appear “Live Mesh could not connect.

Please try refreshing the page.” . LiveID is fine for entrance another Windows Services: Live Mail, Messenger, and Office Live Workspace. If I need restart my usage on Mesh, how I do that? Thanks in advance!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:29 PM
  • I wonder if the problem is account side and related to the reports of some people not being able to use Remote Desktop: http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/7ca597ea-78c5-4303-a9bb-22a160944d3a

-steve
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:45 PM
  •  If I need restart my usage on Mesh, how I do that? Thanks in advance!

Basically, since you can't login with that LiveID, there's no reset that I'm aware of. If it was limited to one PC and affected all logins, I'd say that it was a local issue. For now, the best advice I can offer is to switch to using the LiveID that is working.
    -steve
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 7:47 PM
  • Yes, Not have other option. Change Live ID and connect without problem. However, think roots of problem in Microsoft side, how that particular ID not recognized on Mesh only, not have any tools to find whre is settings been change to create that issue. Other problem recognized with new user, if Mesh software installed with previous user, computer added to Mesh Live Desktop, signin with second user use in that computer, give error to add computer to Mesh devices. Only when reinstall all from scrach, is working. Thanks for sharing your expertize! Happy New Year!
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:38 PM