Sharepoint Locations Disappeared CRM 2013 Online RRS feed

• Question

• i have  ms crm 2013 online and sharepoint 2013

it was working fine but i was deactivet crmlistcomponent and then active again crmlist component (CRM2013-SharePoint2013-ENU-amd64),

then i go to crm 2013 online and setting -> document management -> Document Management Setting

and set again my sharepoint 2013 website link and set with entity

it shows it already exist,

then i show in setting -> document management-> sharepoint site  it have website

but when i check at setting -> document management-> sharepoint document locations

it Disappeared all document locations

when i check at accout i can not see it at document but when i add location ->Specify the URL of an existing SharePoint folder and when copy related accounts's sharepoint url and it shows related account docutment

can you guide me that how to get all missing account n lead  sharepoint document location?

• Edited by aades Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:19 AM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:26 AM

All replies

• Hi aades,

it's better to download the fresh WSP file(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40345) depends upon your version of your system and install that solution into share point. Do the normal configuration steps for mapping the entities to share point.

Regards,

Bangar Raju Sunkari

S.B.RAju...!

Sunday, March 2, 2014 3:00 PM
  • There is a difference between using the admin configuration to set-up SharePoint integration, and pointing a record to an URL. The first option relies on the list components installed in SharePoint, while the second option does not. Thus, based on the documentation, if you just want to point to a document library, but don't have the SharePoint components installed, you can only do a URL to an existing library. For that reason, when you specify the URL of an existing SharePoint folder you will see the documents. 

Chances are you do not have the SharePoint list components installed (or not the correct version). Start your investigation from there, reinstalling that should get you back up and running.

NOTE: re-installing the list component does not mean that your existing libraries and documents will map again to the old location. You might have to get creative with a custom tool to re-map those.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 2:13 PM