none
MeasureUp 50% Discount Still Valid August 23 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I just checked 5 minutes ago, and the promotion offering 50% off all practice tests from MeasureUp.com which was due to end yesterday, August 22, is still going on today, August 23.

The coupon code MupPromo is still valid, and I was able to receive the 50% discount. I don't know how long it will last, but if you need practice tests, you can try the discount code and see if it works. I suspect it might still be valid days from now.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:00 PM

All replies

• I just received an email from MeasureUp.com about a 50% discount off all practice tests which ends tomorrow, August 22.

Just enter coupon code MupPromo at checkout, and you'll receive 50% off practice tests. Additionally, the same coupon code will entitle you to a 10% discount off their online training courses.

MeasureUp and SelfTest Software are the only two practice test vendors endorsed by Microsoft, so you might want to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts. Good luck on your certification journey.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:21 AM
  • Since MeasureUp and SelfTest Software are the only two Microsoft-approved practice test vendors, whenever I receive discounts or specials from these two companies I will share them with you.

Although Microsoft uses MeasureUp software in its Self-Paced Training Kits, SelfTest Software is equally as good, so you can't go wrong with either. From time to time both companies run specials, so if you don't need practice tests right away, you can simply wait until another special arrives.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:28 PM
  • FYI - Transcender and SelfTest Software (STS) are both owned by the same parent company - Kaplan. Transcender is not a Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider (MCPTP) because of something that happened between Microsoft and them ages ago.

I asked someone in STS support if it would be wise of me to buy practice exams for the same Microsoft exam from both companies. They said no because both companies use the same questions and answers.

Comparing STS and Transcender... STS is usually cheaper but with Transcender you get a few more exam questions. The choice is yours. BTW - the UPGRADE practice tests are usually a great bargain because they include ALL the practice questions for the practice exams that they replace - typically a few hundred questions and answers!

It seems like every other week, these companies will offer a sale on their products. It will be listed right on their home pages. Wait for the sale prices before making a purchase. I suspect that the PTPs will offer more sales soon since Microsoft announced that all .NET 4.0, SQL 2008, Windows 2008, etc. exams will no longer be offered after July 31st, 2013.

Good luck to all!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:48 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi Davin,

Thanks for the information. You certainly possess a wealth of knowledge, and your feedback is always useful.

James

Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:36 AM