none
MOS Word 77-881 exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have some tricky question about 77-881 exam. Like we all know, you have to complete tasks to pass the exam. But I have question that is connected with the problem - HOW to insert some things. I mean, I'm not asking how to do insert table etc, but if its telling you to insert table (hyperlink, so on) in specific place, where the words INSERT HERE are showed should I delete those words, insert the table after those words or before them? I didn't pass my exam, but I was sure I got them right and I think that was my problem.

Thank you all for help.

Monday, November 28, 2011 11:36 PM

Answers

• I took the exam in June 2012 and it is not a multiple choice exam.  Your are given a Word document and asked to perform certain functions in the document.  The exam consists fo 20 questions with a 50 minute time limit.  The number of clicks you make it the document to achive the correct answered are not measured.  I highly recommend Transcenders for a study guide.  I am not a Word user but will be in the future months.  I studied using the Transcender test simulator for only 2 weeks and passed the exam! 

http://www.transcender.com/

I only paid $20.00 for the exam after using a coupon.  You may want to purchase the exam with someone else who plans to take it to save on the cost.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:53 PM
  • You should delete those words.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:56 AM

All replies

• You should delete those words.
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:56 AM
  • I took the exam in June 2012 and it is not a multiple choice exam.  Your are given a Word document and asked to perform certain functions in the document.  The exam consists fo 20 questions with a 50 minute time limit.  The number of clicks you make it the document to achive the correct answered are not measured.  I highly recommend Transcenders for a study guide.  I am not a Word user but will be in the future months.  I studied using the Transcender test simulator for only 2 weeks and passed the exam! 

http://www.transcender.com/

I only paid $20.00 for the exam after using a coupon.  You may want to purchase the exam with someone else who plans to take it to save on the cost.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:53 PM