OCS RC1 availability? RRS feed

• Question

• I attended TechEd last week and it was suggested that I install OCS RC1 to see if it would resolve some of our current issues.  However, I have not been able to find the download  anywhere. 

Does anyone know where it is?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 8:25 AM

Answers

• Your MS account manager would have to nominate you and then the product group has to approve the nomination.  There's a TAP program for pretty much every major application.  You can always ask your account manager to nominate you for a specific TAP, but you have to meet certain criteria and agree to specified deployment timeframes.  TAP programs usually begin with beta 1, so nominations begin prior to that.  Depending on certain circumstances you can sometimes get in after the official start date, but it's way too late to get into the OCS TAP program at this point.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:37 PM

All replies

• It's only available to customers that are actively participating in one of the TAP programs.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:16 PM
  • thanks,  they failed to mention that.   How does one particapate in TAP?
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:38 PM
  • Your MS account manager would have to nominate you and then the product group has to approve the nomination.  There's a TAP program for pretty much every major application.  You can always ask your account manager to nominate you for a specific TAP, but you have to meet certain criteria and agree to specified deployment timeframes.  TAP programs usually begin with beta 1, so nominations begin prior to that.  Depending on certain circumstances you can sometimes get in after the official start date, but it's way too late to get into the OCS TAP program at this point.
    Tuesday, June 12, 2007 4:37 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Is there any idea when RC1 is avaliable for "us"?

Thanks,

Regards,

Emerson

Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:12 PM
  • From what I've been told there will not be any further versions available to the public.
    Friday, June 22, 2007 2:18 PM