service pack 2 RRS feed

• Question

• i had to do a system recovery to my pc.i downloaded the service pack 2 from the windows update.but now the windows wouln't open or start and i keep getting this error message:0s_check 0x000001 memory couldn't be read.i have a windw XP.
    Friday, August 28, 2009 1:31 AM

Answers

• i had to do a system recovery to my pc.i downloaded the service pack 2 from the windows update.but now the windows wouln't open or start and i keep getting this error message:0s_check 0x000001 memory couldn't be read.i have a windw XP.

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the XP forums.

Also, Kingslaye505, please do not mark posts as abusive unless they really are.  Posting in the wrong forum is not abusive.  Either point them in the right direction or leave it alone and one of the Mods will come along and handle it.
    Friday, August 28, 2009 1:59 AM

All replies

This forum is for Windows Home Server.  You should post your question in the XP forums.

Also, Kingslaye505, please do not mark posts as abusive unless they really are.  Posting in the wrong forum is not abusive.  Either point them in the right direction or leave it alone and one of the Mods will come along and handle it.
    Friday, August 28, 2009 1:59 AM
  • Sorry, that was entirely my bad; I thought that was the appropriate use of the button (other forums I've used have had it set up that way).
    Friday, August 28, 2009 2:03 AM
  • Sorry, that was entirely my bad; I thought that was the appropriate use of the button (other forums I've used have had it set up that way).

It's ok, no problem.  I know that you're new to this forum.  I just wanted to clear that up.  (Usually we give them a link to a more appropriate forum, then lock the thread, which I would have already done except I wanted to give you a chance to respond.  Locking thread now.  :)  )
    Friday, August 28, 2009 2:10 AM