Orders from CRM to NAV RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all!

We found an app for CRM where we can create orders to CRM , and it works great when syncing from phone to CRM!

BUT , when syncing from CRM to NAV through Order to to NAV sales order in Dynamics Connector , we get the following error :"The parameter "LineIntegrationId" cannot be null"

My problems is that I have a couple of hundred different options to try out to find the right value and field in the Connector map!

Anyone got an idea , I suppose this is equal to most installations

We are running CRM2011 and NAV 2009 R2 , everything inhouse:)

Thanks in advance

Friday, March 23, 2012 10:18 AM

All replies

• We had done CRM to NAV integration using Scribe as it has adapters for both MS CRM and NAV.
    Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:46 AM
  • kjetilham, did you solve this? I'm facing the same problem
    Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:09 PM
  • ok, "LineIntegrationId" probably means that the products on the order line are not recognized.

I believe You can only add products that you have read from Nav to CRM first, to the order, otherwise they won't get this LineIntegrationId.

Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:59 PM
  • ok I must say this is getting more confusing. Last thursday I had this problem and concluded to change the products or synchronize them.

Today that order still is complaining about "LineIntegrationId", but new orders from the same quote with same products are transferred just fine.

I don't know what the difference is.... this LineIntegrationId is not a field.

I'm glad it works today, but don't know why...

Monday, June 18, 2012 2:20 PM
  • To other people in need of similar integration, I would recommend you check COZYROC SSIS+ library. It is a third-party extension library for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). The library includes adapters for both Dynamics CRM and Dynamics NAV. No programming skills are required to use them.

SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:30 PM