Visual Studio 2010 compiling RRS feed

• Question

• I have a question about compiling a source code using visual studio

Which forum do i ask

Thanks,

rakesh reddy

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 2:43 AM

Answers

• It depends on which compiler you use. Generally compiler questions are handled in language forums, except those "method not found" errors that involve class libraries.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:16 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the .NET Framework Developer Center > .NET Development Forums > .NET 4: Windows Workflow Foundation located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wfprerelease/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 4:08 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!  I would suggest posting your question in one of the .NET Framework Developer Center > .NET Development Forums > .NET 4: Windows Workflow Foundation located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wfprerelease/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 4:08 AM
  • Thanks Dinesh
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 7:52 AM
  • It depends on which compiler you use. Generally compiler questions are handled in language forums, except those "method not found" errors that involve class libraries.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 8:16 PM