Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error+Isv.config import problem. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error

This problem occurs when Saving, or even Exiting the 'New form' (and others).
    However, the records still appear to be created properly.

is that affect my isv.config imports ,Where i tried to set Button to my account entity through isv.config
    even is in right format able to import,but button not been fixed on account records.

Please anyone reply immediately

Its urgent for me..
    Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:47 AM

Answers

• To enable ISV in CRM 4.0:

1. Go to Settings -> Administration -> System Settings and you'll get this dialog

There you can find Custom menus and toolbars which is by default empty. So in order to support your stuff you need to press the ellipse next to the empty textbox and select the UIs you want to modify:

Select all the three UIs and I'll just press OK for the two dialogs. And now you should really see your own modifications.

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/jannemattila/archive/2008/01/10/crm-4-0-and-isv-config-modifications.aspx

Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you see any of the customizations (u've done in ISV.Config file) in ur CRM?

If no, the problem may be bcoz ISV customizations is disabled now. Enable it in the Settings of ur CRM and try!

Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:46 AM
  • how to enable the isv.config,can u forward me the steps to enable.
    • Proposed as answer by AAToledano Monday, June 9, 2014 8:26 AM
    Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:07 AM
  • To enable ISV in CRM 4.0:

1. Go to Settings -> Administration -> System Settings and you'll get this dialog

There you can find Custom menus and toolbars which is by default empty. So in order to support your stuff you need to press the ellipse next to the empty textbox and select the UIs you want to modify:

Select all the three UIs and I'll just press OK for the two dialogs. And now you should really see your own modifications.

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/jannemattila/archive/2008/01/10/crm-4-0-and-isv-config-modifications.aspx

Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:30 AM
  • thanks buddy,its working now.
    Thursday, December 4, 2008 12:34 PM