none
Remoted iOS simulator for windows on seperate network RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I have visual studio enterprise edition and I am doing Xamarin mobile development, my question relates to the remoted iOS simulator for windows, if I am have a mac on a separate network other then the LAN, would it be possible for me to to build my iOS project using that mac somewhere else around the world? I am assuming as long as on my machine the IP address and SSH is setup correctly this may be possible. Of course this would be very slow though, although I am still curious if this is possible.

Cheers

Thursday, June 8, 2017 11:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Leojharris,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the Xamarin development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.xamarin.com/ and start a new thread to seek for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 9, 2017 2:31 AM