* * Need A Student Partner for my City ! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Dear Administrator and Friends,

Greetings and warm wishes. A great thanks to the Microsoft Corporation (India) for providing a great opportunity to contest a role for the students. I am from a very vast area in the field of technology we dont have a spark on what is going on in the technology field. There is no Student Partner in my city named Tiruchirappalli, TamilNadu even if my college is accredited with A+ Status for Science and Arts. I am unable to earn more points but I opted within 75th rank. I a get a chance I would let my junior for the Student Partner as I finished. So I am in * * NEED OF A SP for my city  * *.

regards,

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:55 AM

All replies

• i don't think the admin will allow this.. anyways all the best.. as far as i know, there is no student partner in my city (town) too...
    Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:46 AM
  • Hey Fredrick, you can try applying for student partner on your own also. Just visit their website. its probably student-partner.com  Wink
    Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:02 PM
  • Moreover i think that student partner is introduced in India very recently.. so there havent been much activity.. but i think after this contest they will start working... as new people will join the crew of student partners...
    Friday, June 29, 2007 1:59 AM
  • Apply for Student Partner....and u will get a call from them for interview.. Its not contest..its application
    Friday, June 29, 2007 4:03 PM
  • Ya, sure FREDRICK...

I'll be the MSP for ur city

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:49 AM
  • visit http:// groups.msn.com/maduraidotnet and download the form and send to the mail mentioned there.i think u better ask for student partners.hope u wld remember my phone call.......
    Friday, July 6, 2007 8:14 AM