none
Inline styles

Question

• I am using the Picasa plugin to add photo to my blog.  Is there a way to tell WLW to not apply any inline styles to the image?  I apply the styles with a style scheet and they are confliting with each other. 
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:06 PM

All replies

• Is it the border/margin styles that are interfering? You can select "Border > Inherit from Blog" from the image sidebar to minimize the styles but I think that's about as far as you can go.

I'd be curious to hear what exactly is conflicting... thanks...
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:27 PM
    Owner
  • Is it the border/margin styles that are interfering? You can select "Border > Inherit from Blog" from the image sidebar to minimize the styles but I think that's about as far as you can go.

I'd be curious to hear what exactly is conflicting... thanks...
    It is usually the border that conflites, but sometimes it can be the alignment. Ex: I have float left in my style sheet and WLW applies a align="left" to the image.  Where do I find this Border> Inherit from blog?  I am using the new technical preview of WLW.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:36 PM
  • I found the "inherit from Blog" for a regular picure, but I am using the Picasa plugin.  By default it applies these styles to the img: style="border-right: 2px; border-top: 2px; border-left: 2px; border-bottom: 2px".  I just want the img to be blank and then I apply my css to it.
    Monday, March 30, 2009 4:56 PM
  • Ohh--then you need to talk to the author of the Picasa plugin. The plugin can decide how much or how little control to expose over that kind of stuff.
    Wednesday, April 1, 2009 4:53 PM
    Owner