none
Appwiz.cpl RRS feed

• Question

• hi

Can anyone help me in knowing how to run the appwiz.cpl (to uninstall a software) as a administrator from a limited account, when you have a windows  remote for that system.

• Moved by Carl Cai Monday, February 9, 2015 3:17 AM not related
    Friday, February 6, 2015 6:44 AM

Answers

• hi

Can anyone help me in knowing how to run the appwiz.cpl (to uninstall a software) as a administrator from a limited account, when you have a windows  remote for that system.

Hi,

I am afraid that this is not the proper forum for this issue, since it is to discuss the ClickOnce deployment technology as well as using Windows Forms controls from inside Internet Explorer.

It seems that your issue is mainly related to run " control appwiz.cpl"  command to Add/Remove Programs as the following document shared.

How to run Control Panel tools by typing a command

For my understanding, if you could run CMD as admin, you could get that control as admin too. You could consider getting help from the following forums based on your OS version.

Windows 7 IT Pro

Windows 8.1 IT Pro

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to more related forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

Carl

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 9, 2015 3:16 AM

All replies

• hi

Hi,

I am afraid that this is not the proper forum for this issue, since it is to discuss the ClickOnce deployment technology as well as using Windows Forms controls from inside Internet Explorer.

It seems that your issue is mainly related to run " control appwiz.cpl"  command to Add/Remove Programs as the following document shared.

How to run Control Panel tools by typing a command

For my understanding, if you could run CMD as admin, you could get that control as admin too. You could consider getting help from the following forums based on your OS version.

Windows 7 IT Pro

Windows 8.1 IT Pro

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to more related forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

Carl

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 9, 2015 3:16 AM
  • Hello pradeepsohi.

You could use the runas command.
    Take a look at http://www.kevintaber.com/2010/09/22/add-remove-programs-by-runas-administrator-command-line/.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:31 PM