Add organization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How can one get his/her organization added to this site ? Which MS team is responsible for hosting/handling this link ?

Thanks,

SKC

Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:48 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for your information. At present adding organization is not open to users. If you can't find your org in our system and need to add a new one, please tell us its name and homepage URL, we could help to get it done.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by zyhmina Friday, December 2, 2011 7:50 AM
    Friday, December 2, 2011 7:50 AM
  • Hi Manuel,

We have added the organization to our list for inclusion. This may take some time to process, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Friday, March 22, 2013 11:37 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your information. At present adding organization is not open to users. If you can't find your org in our system and need to add a new one, please tell us its name and homepage URL, we could help to get it done.

Best,

Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by zyhmina Friday, December 2, 2011 7:50 AM
    Friday, December 2, 2011 7:50 AM
  • Hi:

I am writing you from the IMECAF (http://www.imecaf.com), which is the Mexican Institute for Accounting, Management and Finance. I would like to add my organization to Microsoft Academic Research, can you help me do it?

If it is possible, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Manuel Fonticoba

• Edited by IMECAF Friday, March 22, 2013 7:01 PM
    Friday, March 22, 2013 7:00 PM
  • Hi Manuel,

We have added the organization to our list for inclusion. This may take some time to process, and we appreciate your patience. Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Friday, March 22, 2013 11:37 PM
  • Thank you! I appreciate it.

Best regards,

Manuel Fonticoba

Friday, March 22, 2013 11:48 PM
  • Hi,

I would be grateful if the Kimmage Development Studies Centre could be added as an organization to Microsoft Academic Search. The home webpage is http://kimmagedsc.ie/

With thanks

Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:17 PM
  • Hi RJK2014,

Thank you for showing interest in Microsoft Academic Search(MAS).

We have submitted a request to add the "Kimmage Development Studies Centre" as an organization in MAS. This may take up to three weeks to get processed completely and the organization to become available on the MAS website.

Please tell us if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Academic Search Team

Monday, February 24, 2014 9:28 AM