none
Bot Framework: Adaptive card placeholder holds choiceset value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

1. Using Bot framework I'm creating an app, where I want Input.Choiceset placeholder should hold the value of Choiceset.

{
                "type": "Input.ChoiceSet",
                "id": "Owner",
                "placeholder": "OwnerName","choices": []
             }

----------------------------------

Choices ["title": "Sree", "Value": "Sree"

---------------------------------

Now the placeholder holds the value "OwnerName" when I run the code. I want the placeholde to hold value "Sree". Is there    any way to achieve this?

2. Is there any way where we can make a field in bot framework as read only. Below is the code which I have used in        Adaptivecard for the field. The don't want change the value of Owner and can we change the color of placeholder value?

{
            "type": "Input.Text",
            "id": "Owner", 
            "placeholder": "Sree"
           }

Thanks

Saturday, March 2, 2019 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi   Sreeprasad K S,

>>Bot Framework: Adaptive card placeholder holds choiceset value

From your description, I suggest you can go to theBot Framework additional resources(provide additional information and support for developing bots with the Bot Framework) for getting suitable help.

For example: Questions tagged [botframework]

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 4, 2019 7:18 AM