none
Scroll wheel loses focus RRS feed

• General discussion

• Is it just my system? Every time a new page loads the scroll wheel loses focus? I can't scroll until I click on the new page.
    Saturday, February 16, 2008 12:24 AM

All replies

• Great point. The same issue also impacts tool tips showing up when a page first loads as well.

It looks like this is an issue on some pages and not others. For example, the My Thread, My Alerts, and Users Threads page work as you describe, when they first load the page doesn’t have focus, so you have to click to make the scroll wheel and tool tips work.

On the other hand, the main forums home page, Browse User’s, and My Profile work don’t have this problem. That being the case, I’m going to move this over to the bug’s forum.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:06 PM
  • Thanks for your post! We will attempt to reproduce this issue and log a bug if necessary.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:40 AM
  • Hi Kerry -
    Thanks for you patience. We have now logged a bug for our team to address this issue.
    a-jillsk
    Jill Skillingstad
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:20 PM
  • I just noticed this only happens when I'm signed in. If I'm not signed in it works as it should.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 8:35 PM
  • Thanks Kerry-Your additional comments and repro information has been added to the bug.
    Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:03 AM
  • Update: This issue has been logged and will be considered for a future release of Forums. Thank you for taking the

time to submit this feedback.

Monday, February 25, 2008 3:00 PM