Accessing labs from learning manager RRS feed

All replies

• Hi There-

My team does not support the E-learning Offline Player.

Some help information on it can be found here:  https://www.microsoftelearning.com/help/help.aspx

If you can't get what you need from the help file, please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that supports this technology.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, September 1, 2008 6:59 PM
  • thank you for taking the time to post information M Bracking
    Mark R Bracking
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:28 AM
  • Hi Mark,

Hopefully you found the information you need on the link provided.

To answer your question, our online lab platform is not available when you are working in the offline version of the courses. The lab platform is only available when you are using the courses live from the web. The reason for this is that you need to be logged in to the learning platform for us to validate your identity as we pass you over to the lab servers.

Hope this helps,

Mike Mulcare
    Microsoft Learning

Mike Mulcare E-learning Product Manager Microsoft Learning This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Friday, September 12, 2008 11:21 PM
  •  I just installed IE 8 Beta 2 and now I am having problems running the vlabs.  I am getting prompted for creds (to the Elemement K site) when I click on a device.  Just thought I would pass that along.

Jeff
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:12 AM
  •  I just installed IE 8 Beta 2 and now I am having problems running the vlabs.  I am getting prompted for creds (to the Elemement K site) when I click on a device.  Just thought I would pass that along.

Jeff
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:12 AM
  • And as you can see above, the new version of IE is still a little buggy :-)
    Sunday, September 21, 2008 3:13 AM
  • Jeff,

If you are using IE 8 Beta 2 - you may have to try Compatibility View for all of the scripts and controls to work. It's not currently one of our supported browsers, but i find that compatibility view makes most websites and content behave as expected. To turn on compatibility view, you can either click the "broken page" icon next to the refresh command on the URL line, or if its not visible, try to click Tools|Compatiblity View.

HTH,
    Mike

Mike Mulcare E-learning Product Manager Microsoft Learning This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Monday, September 29, 2008 8:36 PM