none
HTML Element - Insert value to text box browser with same element name RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys, 
    Need help and advise, how can I do to insert the string value to grid box with same element input in C#? See below picture

Lets say the value for [A2] = Q3, [D8] = 51 and [G1] = 0L

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:39 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi mr cro,

Thank you for posting here.

First, Could you provide the autoTab method in your html?

Second, I noted that your console has two errors. I want to know if it is related your current problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 2:56 AM
  • Hi Jack J,

First: You means this one?

Second: Yes but not related with my problem.

Thanks

Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:16 AM
  • Hi mr cro,

Thanks for the feedback.

>>First: You means this one?

Yes, could you provide it?

Best Regards,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:28 AM
  • Hi Jack,

Sorry, I don't have it. 

Actually this webpage is from other site and I try to use Web Browser using WinForm c# to automate auto login which is using the Grid number. Now I'm stuck to insert the grid value to second and third box. 

Thank You

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:12 AM
  • Monday, September 23, 2019 6:30 AM