none
Cannot remove sticky flag RRS feed

• Question

• As a moderator, I can mark a thread as sticky, but I cannot remove the sticky.  The only option I'm presented with is a date box and chosing a date in the past is not possible.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:14 PM

Answers

• Duh! I was trying to use Moderator functionality in the Moderators forum -seemed logical!
    Works in Sandbox.

Phil -to make 'unsticky' just remove the date.
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:52 PM

All replies

• At least you can Mark the Sticky -I don't have that priviledge!  Boo hoo hoo...
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:17 PM
  • Arnie Rowland said:

At least you can Mark the Sticky -I don't have that priviledge!  Boo hoo hoo...

Hi Arnie-

Can you try logout/login and try again.  I verified your moderator perms are set correctly. 

Alicia
    Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 4:48 PM
  • Duh! I was trying to use Moderator functionality in the Moderators forum -seemed logical!
    Works in Sandbox.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:52 PM
  • Great!  Thanks for letting us know! 

Alicia
    Program Manager, Sustained Engineering Team
    Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:58 PM
  • Arnie Rowland said:

Duh! I was trying to use Moderator functionality in the Moderators forum -seemed logical!
    Works in Sandbox.

That worked, though not the most intuitive way to remove the sticky flag.
    Friday, April 11, 2008 3:45 AM