none
System Administrator RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,

Kindly note that, I've complete the Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam (70-410) 1 month ago and till know I didn't receive the MC ID and access code & Official certificate, 

would you pls assist me to finish this issue?

your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

B.Regards
     Mohamed

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 7:52 AM

Answers

• Hi.

Congratulations on passing exam 70-410. You are now a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).

After you pass an exam, you should receive an email confirmation with your new title and instructions on how to log into the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) site. The email included your new MCP ID. It normally may take up to seven (7) days for the email to arrive.

Since you don't get the "Welcome" email after you passed the exam, Microsoft probably created a new MCP ID for you and sent it to a different email address. You need to contact Microsoft to get this fixed. Keep your printed exam results! It has important information that might be needed to fix this.

You will need to contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

The page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks and trainers.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:12 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi.

Please use my link to find the phone number and call your Microsoft Regional Service Center for help.

Use my link to find the closest location.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks like you - not Microsoft.

Please call them to get this matter straightened out.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:34 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi.

Congratulations on passing exam 70-410. You are now a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).

After you pass an exam, you should receive an email confirmation with your new title and instructions on how to log into the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) site. The email included your new MCP ID. It normally may take up to seven (7) days for the email to arrive.

Since you don't get the "Welcome" email after you passed the exam, Microsoft probably created a new MCP ID for you and sent it to a different email address. You need to contact Microsoft to get this fixed. Keep your printed exam results! It has important information that might be needed to fix this.

You will need to contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Please use the following web page to find the contact information for help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

The page includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks and trainers.

Good luck!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 12:12 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi.

Please use my link to find the phone number and call your Microsoft Regional Service Center for help.

Use my link to find the closest location.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow certified IT folks like you - not Microsoft.

Please call them to get this matter straightened out.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:34 PM
    Answerer