Almost Dumb Questions, By Mikro RRS feed

• Question

• Hey I was wondering with windows live one care 2.0 beta wrapping up in few weeks or so When is windows live one care 2.5 beta going to start ???

I have a almost clean computer again now that windows live launched the bulk of there betas past few weeks. Windows Live One Care the last of the Live betas left on my system.

Hey I got a good one, after wloc 2.0 release how the heck do I get rid of the beta subscription keys in Microsoft Billing ???

Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:29 PM

Answers

• Since we haven't even gotten any official word on when 2.0 will release, I don't expect any word on when we'll see 2.5 in any form for a good long while. :-)

You can't get rid of the beta keys - the beta subscription will eventually expire. Note that it has always been recommended to keep the beta activations on a different LiveID than the paid subscription. In any event, the beta subscription only works in the beta environment where 2.0 currently points. Once that environment is flushed, the beta subscription is worthless (until the next beta if the subscription shows as active on the billing site).

-steve

Monday, November 12, 2007 6:53 PM