none
Just D/L my Money Plus Deluxe on my new computer (desktop) RRS feed

• Question

• But it is asking me for a password & it does not want my yahoo mail password. I never went online with it in the past, so I never had a password.  I have a file of 3/7/13 d/l and I have til 3/21 for more expenses I charged & want to add to my program.  But I cannot go further without the password.
    Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:27 PM

All replies

• For folks here to help they will need a little more information:

- what version of Windows are you running?

- what was your previous version of MSMoney?

- what version did you download and install, - US, UK, or International?

Bill Becker

Friday, March 22, 2013 3:46 AM
  • The activation servers that your install is looking for no longer exists. You will need to download the Money Plus Deluxe Sunset install file and use that. Save the download file for later reinstalls. Discard your old Money disk. The link is in the firs post in this forum.

Then see the second post in this forum. I suggest you download the patched file discussed there and replace the one that the installation gave you. Whether you have symptoms now, or not, I would do the patch now.

If Money is trying to create a new file, then close Money, and open Money by double-clicking on your Money *, mny file.

If, on the other hand, you are not using your old disk and have downloaded Sunset, and Money is asking for a password, and you did not have one, then restore your newest or second newest backup file.

Otherwise, tell us the things that Bill asks.

Friday, March 22, 2013 6:40 PM