Charts not displaying in CRM 2011 - Error 401 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi experts, weird error on my CRM 2011 DEV Environment. Suddenly I began to got an error message when trying to see charts (not the one related to records limit). In this case there is an message indicating there is an error trying to render the graph.

When I fiddler the error, I observe an error 401, related to the /Visualization/visualization.aspx resource.... Funny thing, and when In investigate the CRM trace, there is an error indicating:

"Rendering of visualization failed with exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: g at System.Guid..ctor(String g) at Microsoft.Crm.Web.Charts.Visualization.Render(HtmlTextWriter output)"

Previous to this error, there is warning indicating: "MapOrgEngine: Unable to retrieve the OrgId for URL[http://localhost/ORGNAME/Visualization/visualization.aspx?uniqueId=0.490960411677667626F2D94-2051-E311-862E-00155D57E03B]."

I asked my DEV team and nobody changed nothing :).... and I had no success searching for related error in Internet.

Any clue or suggestion? (Using CRM 2011 with UR11, with no error for months!)

Thanks, Hugo.

Saturday, March 8, 2014 5:32 PM

All replies

• See the number of record in chart/View. It exceed or not??

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Monday, March 10, 2014 4:30 AM
  • Hi! thanks but unfortunately it is not the case here.

There is a generic error or inconsistency in my environment. the rror I see in Trace is: "Rendering of visualization failed with exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null"

Apparently something wrong in the global CRM configuration :(

Appreciate your support. I continue investigating.

Hugo.

Monday, March 10, 2014 2:52 PM