none
Does Streets and Trips 2013 still use 32 bit Office Access RRS feed

• Question

• I quite usig Streets nd Trips after Office came out in 64 bit. The reason? Simple if you installed Streets and Trips and wanted to install any other Office 64 bit products (Visio 2010) it would only allow you to install the 32 bit version.

I have asked before if Microsoft was ever going to relese a 64 bit version of Street and Trips, but of course there never was an answer. On the phone I was told by Support to call Sales, Sales told me to call Support. You know, the old pass the buck routine.

So I will try here, does anyone know if there will or is a 64 bit version for we that have gotten past the 32 bit days?

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 3:36 PM

All replies

• Where can I purchase Streets and Trips 2013?  I have been unable to complete the installation of Streets and Trips on my Win 7 64 bit laptop.  I keep getting the familiar error messages than many have posted on MS's forums.  All of the error messages appear to be related to the program not completing its installation due to a missing component which appears to be a Visual Basic C++ 2010 issue.  I have the latest version of both the 32 bit and 64 bit Visual Basic C++ installed.  I've even gone to the extend of deleting the latest version and letting the installation process of Streets and Trips install it, but even doing that, the installation does not complete.  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've been trying to install this useless program for almost a year now.  I wish I would have just stuck with the earlier version except the maps are outdated.
    Wednesday, July 4, 2012 4:46 AM