none
drivers for isurf primo is1834ict

Question

• i upgraded my surface primo tablet from windows 8.1 to 10 but the tablet seemed not to work well with the windows 10 i installed, especially the videos seemed to play in a very slow motion.so i formatted the tablet and installed it with a 8.1 windows. the problem is that the tablet lost all its drivers and the touch screen also doesn't work. can anyone help me on how to solve this and also microsoft should provide all the drivers for Isurf primo IS1834ICT on their site
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:56 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You'd need to contact isurf: http://isurfmea.com/

Microsoft cannot possibly have all drivers for all devices.

Further questions should be asked in the Windows 8.1 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:49 PM