WHSToolkit on Vista Ultimate 64bit RRS feed

• Question

• HI there,

Just asking if anyone has managed to get the  WHSToolkit installed on Vista Ultimate 64bit?  I have the connector software installed by using the elevated command prompt , however when I try and  install the WHSToolkit  it comes back with the error message

"Windows Home Server toolkit cannot be installed becuase Windows Home Server Connector 1.0 does not support 64bit Windows Systems"

Many thanks for any assistance in advance.

Monday, December 3, 2007 5:02 AM

Answers

• Given that there is not yet a supported version of the connector for x64, use of the WHSToolkit on an x64 really doesn’t serve any purpose. No doubt once they have released an x64 connector, we’ll see an updated WHSToolkit.
    Monday, December 3, 2007 5:27 AM

All replies

• Given that there is not yet a supported version of the connector for x64, use of the WHSToolkit on an x64 really doesn’t serve any purpose. No doubt once they have released an x64 connector, we’ll see an updated WHSToolkit.
    Monday, December 3, 2007 5:27 AM
  • Ok, you and me are waiting and I'm sure many others. With the beta of PP1 I'm hoping there might be a beta Toolkit (v2) !

Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:46 PM
  • Per Todd Headrick over in the PP1 Beta forum, there will be an updated version of the toolkit. No timeframe was mentioned.
    Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:58 PM