none
The schema info could not be retrieved from the schema info table. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have created a asp.net application for sync azure database using sync framework. I have large number of tables with large size. I grouped some tables and do the sync and its working fine. But some time some sync jobs are seems to be failed.

The error is "The schema info could not be retrieved from the schema info table."

When I check tha data in schema_info table, it seems to be empty.  Please give me a helpful suggetion.

Friday, September 30, 2011 5:44 AM

All replies

• that should have at least 1 row. if you're using v2.1, try putting 2 for the schema_major_version column and 1 for the schema_minor_version
    • Proposed as answer by P H T Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:27 PM
    Friday, September 30, 2011 1:12 PM
  • This worked for me ... must be a SF bug.   I got the error when I was provisioning a database that had never been provisioned for syncing before.  I have deprovisioned/reprovisioned existing databases many times without experiencing this issue.
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:27 PM
  • for a long time but i can't find any solution for this issues. When trace sync process i see command to select schema_info missing schema object ( if you create sync metadata in an other schema than dbo schema)

if at client you have a dbo.schema_info , MSF will work normal :(

It's bug

Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:16 AM
  • not having entries in the schema info table is different from not being able to access the schema info table because of schema names...

if you specified a schema name during provisioning, you should specify the same when synchronizing...

if you dont, it will default to schema to dbo

Thursday, June 6, 2013 3:13 AM