Unable to mount Backup - sticks at 81% RRS feed

• Question

• Please help I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and have several backups on my WHS.  When I try to open one of the backups particularly the C: drive which is my system drive the backup states "cannot mount backup" and freezes at 81%.  I know this is a known issue with many folks but I have yet to see a fix.  I am running PP2 on my WHS box.  If the fix is to install PP3 please advise how I go about doing this.  Thanks.
    Saturday, December 19, 2009 9:56 PM

All replies

• Please help I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and have several backups on my WHS.  When I try to open one of the backups particularly the C: drive which is my system drive the backup states "cannot mount backup" and freezes at 81%.  I know this is a known issue with many folks but I have yet to see a fix.  I am running PP2 on my WHS box.  If the fix is to install PP3 please advise how I go about doing this.  Thanks.
    Power Pack 3 is automatically installed on your server if you have Automatic Updates enabled in the Console.  If not, you can manually install it by clicking Update Now... in the Console.
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 5:12 AM