Edit Email Templates in Quick Campaign wizard RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have created an email template that i can access via Send Mail or creating a Quick Campaign.  The email template is regarding unscheduled Power/Internet outage that we would like send out quickly with an estimated time when the power/Internet is back up. Im using CRM 2011.

I would like to have the ability to edit an Email Template during the Quick Campaign wizard, can this be done?

regards,

Fulton.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:30 AM

Answers

• Fultz,

Unfortunately if you are creating the Quick Campaign through the CRM UI, you will not be able to edit the email template during the Quick Campaign wizard.

Having said that, if you don't have too many contacts to send the emails to, you can uncheck the "Mark e-mail messages to be sent and close corresponding e-mail activities" which will make all e-mail activities to be left at draft stage.

From here, you could edit the emails one by one and send them.

I hope this helps. If my response answered your question, please mark the response as an answer and also vote as helpful.

Dimaz Pramudya | CSG (Melbourne) | http://www.xrmbits.com | dimaz@xrmbits.com If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:39 AM

All replies

• Fultz,

Unfortunately if you are creating the Quick Campaign through the CRM UI, you will not be able to edit the email template during the Quick Campaign wizard.

Having said that, if you don't have too many contacts to send the emails to, you can uncheck the "Mark e-mail messages to be sent and close corresponding e-mail activities" which will make all e-mail activities to be left at draft stage.

From here, you could edit the emails one by one and send them.

I hope this helps. If my response answered your question, please mark the response as an answer and also vote as helpful.

Dimaz Pramudya | CSG (Melbourne) | http://www.xrmbits.com | dimaz@xrmbits.com If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:39 AM
  • Hi Dimaz,

Thankyou for confirming. 

Although, it seems strange that you can insert a template into an Outlook email and edit it, not sure why this feature isn't available in the CRM UI Quick Campaign wizard.

cheers,

Fulton.

• Edited by Fultz Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:05 AM
    Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:56 AM