none
Synology diskstation won't show in my network anymore

Question

• My sinology diskstation won't show in my network any longer but had been connected fine for 6 months since I had my Surface Pro 4 - it comes up with an error cannot find DISKSTATION but it is connected to the other computers in the house. I have seen that many others have had this problem but I have not seen any answers to it?
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:20 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:09 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask Synology.

You could also ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:20 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:19 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask Synology.

You could also ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:20 PM